HEY GUYS! I spent a month in Thailand and didn’t really tell you much about it. Well, I told you about all the strange things I saw during that month in Thailand and I gave you 10 tips to surviving Thailand . BUT, I wanted to show you what it was really like through some of the amazing photos taken over the course of that month. This is just a small selection! There are MANY more, but I didn’t want you to get bored. I feel like I really should have taken some more “cultural” shots, but I find pictures of famous landmarks and such a bit tedious. Hopefully you guys enjoy my mini photo album of a month in Thailand, even if it is just mainly photos of me in pretty places.
Before we get started with the photos let me give you a quick, very vague outline of how I spent a month in Thailand!
– Arrived in Khao San Road & had a wild night out with too many buckets.
– Hung over as hell got the night but to Koh Tao.
– Stayed in Koh Tao for over a week getting my open water dive certificate.
– Another night bus to Khao Lak.
– Did 2 live aboard boat trips to the Similan island getting my ADVANCED open water dive certificate.
– Another night bus back to Bangkok to stay with Lubd & try some Flowriding/ lantern making.
But enough about that, here’s the photo evidence!
A Month in Thailand
SO, there you have it, a month in Thailand in photos! I hope you enjoyed it. I know Thailand is SOOOOO touristy, and everyone has done it, but there’s a reason for that. It’s cheap, and beautiful, and the food is amazing. Plus, you really can’t find a better/cheaper place to learn how to dive. A month in Thailand is well worth it.